- Customer Experience
- Thought Leadership
Building the Home Depot social media program
Author: Colin Shaw, published on 5 March 2010
Social media program……
Here is a great insight into how a large consumer facing organization has planned, built and implemeted a Social Media program.
This is a essential viewing for those looking for case studies on how to start thinking about how to implement your customer experience in launching your social media program. Take note of the key point that although listening to consumers is great, but it is only the tip of the iceberg.
Watch the case study video here
Thanks to Andy Sernovitz for the link.
By Colin Shaw | Published: March 5, 2010
- What’s your companies Emotion Score? Introducing Net Emotional Value (NEV) and its relationship to NPS and CSAT
- 5 Must-Dos in Designing an Emotionally Engaging Experience
- The secret of a great Customer Experience – Apple case study
- What is Customer Experience Management? Did Pine and Gilmore get it wrong?
- How Emotions Generate $$$