Seven blogs on how to implement a successful Customer Experience program
As we are one of the very first Customer Experience consultancies in the world and have been working in the area successfully for ten years; you can imagine we have a vast experience in what to do and what not to do when implementing a Customer Experience program.
Here are the top seven blogs we would recommend you read to ensure a successful implementation:
- Customer Satisfaction leads to higher stock prices: New evidence
- The most common mistake when setting off on a Customer Experience program
- Seven secrets of how to manage your Customer Experience
- Five key aspects of a successful Customer Experience program
- Five ways to get buy in of Senior Exec’s
- Ten practical ideas to get Senior execs more involved in Customer Experience
- Customer Experience Metrics – The basics
|Colin Shaw is founder & CEO of Beyond Philosophy, one of the world’s first organizations devoted to customer experience. Colin is an international author of four best-selling books. Beyond Philosophy provide consulting, specialised research & training from offices in Atlanta, Georgia and London, England.
Follow Colin Shaw on Twitter: @ColinShaw_CX