- Customer Experience
- Thought Leadership
From Social Media to a Social Business
Author: Colin Shaw, published on 13 January 2011
Author: Colin Shaw
One of the big moves we’ll see in 2011 is the shift from companies employing just one section of their company into a “social” role (i.e. their customer service or PR arm), to the whole organisation becoming “social”. One of my favourite bloggers, David Armano, was interviewed on the subject.
By COLIN SHAW | Published: JANUARY 13, 2011
- What’s your companies Emotion Score? Introducing Net Emotional Value (NEV) and its relationship to NPS and CSAT
- 5 Must-Dos in Designing an Emotionally Engaging Experience
- The secret of a great Customer Experience – Apple case study
- What is Customer Experience Management? Did Pine and Gilmore get it wrong?
- How Emotions Generate $$$