- Customer Experience
- Thought Leadership
What are the Fortune 100 doing in Social Media?
Author: Colin Shaw, published on 11 June 2010
It’s Friday. The World Cup kicks off today.
So I thought I would keep the blog post light, fun and snappy. Over at iStrategy2010.com they have a great infographic summarising what the Fortune 100 are doing in Social Media. Its a great way to quickly see the level of activity that some of the worlds largest organisations are partaking in to engage with their customers and provide a great online customer experience.
I’ve pasted the low-res version below, but do head over to the original post
By COLIN SHAW | Published: JUNE 11, 2010
- 15 Statistics That Should Change the Business World – But Haven’t
- Millennials Want It All: So Give It To Them
- What’s your companies Emotion Score? Introducing Net Emotional Value (NEV) and its relationship to NPS and CSAT
- 10 Must-Do’s for Chief Customer Officers
- A Message to Wall Street: Are You Just Another Hungry Hippo?