- Customer Experience
- Thought Leadership
What can you learn from social media to improve your B2B customer experience?
Author: Colin Shaw, published on 28 May 2010
social media to improve your B2B …..
Author: Colin Shaw
Can you have a conversation with a business?
Although Social Media seems a natural fit for B2C marketing, as its about having a conversation with your customers, do the same rules apply for B2B marketing? Does “social” fit into corporate culture and communications between companies? Is there a role for social media in your customer retention strategy; when you’re trying to keep that big bit of business how can social media be used to improve your customer experience?
Mashable has put together a great resource of 13 Essential Social Media Lessons for B2B Marketers from the Masters with insights from the some of the most famous business bloggers on the web including Chris Brogan, Seth Godin and David Armano. There’s some great quotes and tips here that are valuable ammo for any debates within your organisation over whether you should be using social media to help improve your customer experience.
Seth Godin, as usual, puts it succintly “Social Media isn’t about you. It’s about them”
Read the original post here
By Colin Shaw | Published: May 28, 2010
- What’s your companies Emotion Score? Introducing Net Emotional Value (NEV) and its relationship to NPS and CSAT
- 5 Must-Dos in Designing an Emotionally Engaging Experience
- The secret of a great Customer Experience – Apple case study
- What is Customer Experience Management? Did Pine and Gilmore get it wrong?
- How Emotions Generate $$$