- Customer Experience
- Thought Leadership
What should my Social Media Policy look like? Have a look at 113 others
Author: Colin Shaw, published on 27 January 2010
My Social Media Policy look like?
Keeping a consistent tone, message and strategy across all your social media properties is vital to presenting a coherent online experience that your customers will expect. Keeping large organisations all on the same party line can be tricky, which is why a number of the best organizations operating in the social media space have written Social Media Policies. These allow employees to clearly see which conversations they should be concentrating on, how they should be presenting the organisation to the web and most importantly how to make their presence beneficial to the relationship between organization and customer.
To give you a helping hand, Chris Boudreaux at Social Media Governance has compiled a list of 113 organizations Social Media policies for you to peruse over.
Thanks to Brandon Prebynski at Social Media Today for the find
By Colin Shaw | Published: January 27, 2010
- What’s your companies Emotion Score? Introducing Net Emotional Value (NEV) and its relationship to NPS and CSAT
- 5 Must-Dos in Designing an Emotionally Engaging Experience
- The secret of a great Customer Experience – Apple case study
- What is Customer Experience Management? Did Pine and Gilmore get it wrong?
- How Emotions Generate $$$