Understanding All Levels of
The Philosopher’s Day aims to impart knowledge and build understanding to enable delegates to deliver an excellent Customer Experience in their organization.
The Philosopher’s Day customer satisfaction workshop is a highly personalized and interactive one-day event for up to 10-20 delegates who are looking for an in-depth understanding of the Customer Experience.
We firmly believe that learning comes from anchoring the discussion and debate in personal customer experiences, not from lecturing. We encourage participation at every stage to ensure that all levels of customer satisfaction are recognized and understood.
Beyond Philosophy Founding Partner, Colin Shaw, usually delivers the first Philosopher’s Day workshop in any company. He uses engaging stories to relay key concepts to ensure everyone in the audience can understand and relate to the customer satisfaction points he makes.
During the day delegates will:
- Witness live telephone calls to companies (this can include calls to your competition or your own organization).
- Look into the emotions these calls create.
- Highlight the lack of organizational coordination.
- See the effect of culture on the Customer Experience and ultimate satisfaction.
- Debate what can be done with these companies to build a great Customer Experience.
Philosopher’s Day Learning Points
By the end of the day delegates will:
- Understand the phenomenon that is the emerging Customer Experience economy.
- Appreciate why 85% of senior business leaders believe that just differentiating on the traditional elements like price, product, and quality is no longer a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Comprehend why 95% of senior business leaders believe the Customer Experience is the next competitive battleground.
- Know the vital role emotions play and why they have been totally underestimated by the majority of businesses.
- Understand the seven philosophies for building a great Customer Experience.