Who better to show you how to create a great customer experience than the great companies themselves?
Our Study Tours are industry-renowned events where company representatives have the chance to take an insider’s look at organizations that provide best-of-the-best of customer experiences.
The structure of the event is simple: we provide a master class on the theory behind a customer experience; we discuss the rational experience, subconscious and the emotional experience; and we discuss how to become more customer-centric via our Naïve to Natural model.
Among the companies we’ve visited in the past:
- Ritz Carlton
- Virgin Atlantic
- John Lewis
- First Direct
- Hamleys Toy Shop
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels
We also have visited a number of other companies that have improved their experiences significantly. While they may not be as well-known, they have great stories to tell about how you can improve the design of your customer experience.
The learning experience includes a Master Class with a Beyond Philosophy expert. The Master Class presents the opportunity to address individual challenges in a classroom setting, accompanied by expert guidance. In addition, the Master Class gives you a framework through which to take to your company’s leadership and deliver tangible improvements. The tour provides the following cutting-edge advantages:
- Interactive company visits with successful, innovative, customer-led organizations.
- Opportunities to gain operational knowledge into award-winning organizations.
- Opportunities to evaluate your own customer experience journey.
- Opportunities to network with like-minded company leaders.
- Contact us today to arrange a study tour for your organization.