The 7 Key Ingredients of a Successful Customer Experience Program in Telecoms
What is the secret of a successful Customer Experience program in the Telecoms arena? Who does it well? Which Telecoms company is most admired? Following four months of qualitative and quantitative research with many Telecoms executives and customer experience professionals we have discovered a number of best practices to customer experience management, and some fundamental errors people are making.
More than 90% of the telecom executives we spoke to said that providing a differentiated experience is one of their strategic objectives. Yet the sector is not particularly renowned for good Customer Experience. Therefore how do you build a successful program and avoid the problems and pitfalls?
If you are you a customer experience professional trying to prioritise the initiatives to work on, building business case of improving the customer experience, design the customer experience strategy or overcome organizational challenges this webinar will give you a number of insights in how to achieve this.
Join us for our Webinar in which we will be revealing the 7 Key Ingredients of a Successful
Customer Experience Program in Telecoms:
- What is the most effective way of prioritising your Customer Experience initiatives
- What is Best Practice in Customer Experience governance
- How to overcome organisational siloes?
- How to build a business case for Customer Experience initiatives?
- How to define the Experience you are trying to make deliver and build an effective strategy?
- How emotions are emerging as a competitive differentiator?
- What are the leading practices in journey mapping?
You will learn:
- What Telecoms are doing in each of these 7 areas?
- What is best practice in each of the areas?
- What you should be doing to improve your program?
Missed the webinar? Check out the replay here
Check out the Webinar slides here
Colin Shaw, Founder & CEO, Beyond Philosophy
Zhecho Dobrev, Consultant, Beyond Philosophy
Webinar is now over.
If you have any questions or requests related to this topic please feel free to contact Colin Shaw or Zhecho Dobrev at firstname.lastname@example.org