Best Practices for Building a Market-Leading Customer Experience
Date and Time
Thursday, October 27, 2011
8:00-9:00 AM PT
11:00-12:00 PM ET
4:00-5:00 PM GMT
You already know you need a customer experience management program, but how do you justify it? And once you clear that hurdle, how do you implement it?
Subhra Das knows. As senior vice president, marketing and customer experience for du, the UAE’s premiere telecom company, he played a key role unseating the market leader and earning 42 percent market-share. It all happened within four years of the company’s launch, in the world’s most highly penetrated mobile market.
Join Das and co-presenter Qaalfa Dibeehi, chief operating and consulting officer of Beyond Philosophy, on Thursday, October 27, as they walk through the steps du took when building its deliberate, highly-regarded customer experience.
In this free webinar, Das will outline the seven aspects of du’s customer experience transformation program.
Attendees of this webinar will learn:
- How to quickly establish a market-leading customer experience.
- Techniques to differnetiate a commoditized offering a saturated market through customer experience.
- Ways to evaluate your strategic imperatives.
- How to build a case for customer experience transformation.
- Methods to examine key customer experience principles all companies must consider.
|Subhra Das||Qaalfa Dibeehi|
Subhra Das, Senior Vice President, Marketing and Customer Experience, Du
Qaalfa Dibeehi, Cief Operating and Consulting Officer, Beyond Philosophy
Register here to join Du’s Subhra Das and Beyond Philosophy’s Qaalfa Dibeehi on Thursday, October 27, as they explore the journey du took to become a market leader and explain how the process can be adapted for virtually any industry.