Dramatic Improvement in Patient Satisfaction: A Case Study from Memorial Hermann Hospital System
“High patient satisfaction levels attract the best doctors and administrators and help to build overall excellence around all parts of the organization.”
- Dramatic Improvement in Patient Satisfaction - A Case Study from Memorial Hermann Hospital System
- Memorial Hermann Hospital System – Healthcare - Find out how one hospital system changed its entire culture from the ground up in order to become an award-winning, market-leading example of patient experience and satisfaction excellence
Date and time
Thursday, July 21, 2011
8:00 – 9:00 AM PT
11:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
4:00 – 5:00 PM GMT
|Qaalfa Dibeehi||Rhonda Dishongh|
Qaalfa Dibeehi, Chief Operating and Consulting Officer
Rhonda Dishongh, Director CRM, Memorial Hermann Hospital
Patient satisfaction has quickly become a key factor in assessing the quality of a healthcare organization. High patient satisfaction levels attract the best doctors and administrators and help to build overall excellence around all parts of the organization.
In this free webinar, you will learn how Houston-based Memorial Hermann Hospital became a beacon of patient satisfaction excellence by building and implementing a culture-shifting program focused on outstanding patient experience.
Presented by Rhonda Dishongh, director of CRM, Memorial Hermann Hospital, and Qaalfa Dibeehi, chief operating and consulting officer, Beyond Philosophy, attendees will hear how the hospital achieved the monumental task of building an organizational culture and mindset that continually deliver outstanding, award-winning patient satisfaction results.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
- how to work internally to set the stage for implementing a patient experience program,
- what it takes to achieve outstanding patient satisfaction results ,
- what works and what doesn’t from a hospital that has done it successfully, and
- the key elements of a successful program.