How to discover what drives value in your Customer Experience
The four clusters and the 20 emotions that have been proven to drive and destroy value in a Customer Experience.
Colin Shaw, CEO, Founder, and Author of three international best-selling Customer Experience books.
Originally aired November 3, 2010
Do you know what drives value (Revenue, Customer Loyalty, etc.) in your Customer Experience? Do you know what part of your Customer Experience would improve your Customer Retention? Are you being asked how much value will be generated by any changes in your Customer Experience? Has your budget been cut and you need to ensure you target your resources on areas that have the greatest impact?
Following two years of research independently vetted by London Business School, Colin Shaw wrote The DNA of Customer Experience: How Emotions Drive and Destroy Value: Three years later, with many case studies under their belt, Beyond Philosophy has further developed their Emotional Signature research tool. Quite simply, this is unique in the market.
In this webinar, we explain the theory and then share with you case studies of how businesses have used the Emotional Signature® to target their resources and generate value.
- How emotions drive value in a Customer Experience.
- The four clusters and the 20 emotions that have been proven to drive and destroy value in a Customer Experience.
- How the Emotional Signature® can help your organization target their resources.
- How the Emotional Signature® will show how much value $$$ you will gain by making changes in your Customer Experience.
- Case studies of how the Emotional Signature has been used in other companies.