Introducing new Customer measurement and getting the entire organization engaged.
How a Large Insurer Successfully Implemented New Customer Measures and Engaged an Entire Organization
|Richard Watts||Colin Shaw|
Originally aired October 21, 2010
How do you introduce a new Customer measurement and get the entire organization engaged? Richard Watts, recently retired Group President of Sales and Service at Progressive Insurance, one of the largest Insurance companies in the US, will tell you. Richard was in charge of the implementation of a new customer measurement tool called the Net Promoter Score* (NPS). In this webinar, Richard will review the successes and the trials of how Progressive implemented NPS across their business. You’ll learn the things that worked and the things he would now do differently. He will share with you how Progressive now uses NPS as a key measure, and how he gained engagement across the entire organization to improve their Customer Experience.
- How to gain engagement across the organization.
- Learn how proving the value with financials drives adoption and action.
- Keys to building a robust and personal customer feedback loop.
- Establish a link between this quantitative measure and profitable growth.
- How Progressive implemented NPS and how they use it.
- How to facilitate focus, drive action and have accountability in the organization.
* Net Promoter, NPS and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, and Fred Reichheld.