The Real Drivers in the Employee Experience
It is crucial that the employee experience be well understood. In our latest Experience Tracker research, we explored the employee experience using Emotional Signature methodology.
Qaalfa Dibeehi, Chief Operating and Consulting Officer
Kalina Janevska, Consultant and Business Psychologist.
Elliott Hedman, Research Assistant MIT Media Laboratory Affective Computing GroupProgram
|Qaalfa Dibeehi||Kalina Janevska||Elliot Hedman|
Originally aired February 22, 2011
It is well known that customer experience is dependent on the employee experience. Thus, it is crucial that the employee experience be well understood. In our latest Experience Tracker research, we explored the employee experience using Beyond Philosophy’s Emotional Signature methodology to understand its key drivers. In the process we answer questions such as:
- Is the employee experience better at large corporation versus small family type companies?
- What percentage of employees would actually recommend their own company as a workplace to friends?
- How to improve employees satisfaction?
- What are the key factors in the employee experience that help reduce employees churn?
- Discover the key factors that drive employee engagement and satisfaction.
Understand the emotional profile of the typical employee experience.
- Learn the emotions that play a role in an effective employee experience.
- Take away key recommendations on how to improve your employee experience based on these findings.