Foundation Customer Experience Management Certification Program
An Introduction to the Foundation Customer Experience Management (CEM)Certification Program
By Colin Shaw, Founder & CEO, Beyond Philosophy
What is Customer Experience and Customer Experience management?
- What is the definition of a Customer Experience & Customer Experience Management?
- What do most organizations overlook?
- The secret to building a great Customer Experience.
Seven Key Strategic Questions to Build a Great Customer Experience
- What are the key questions you need to ask to build a successful Customer Experience program?
- Why are these important?
- How do you go about answering these questions?
A Foundation: The Emotional & Subconscious Experience
- Why over 50% of a Customer Experience is about emotions
- What is a subconscious experience, how it manifests itself in the Customer Experience
- Building an emotionally engaging experience
A Foundation: Experience Psychology
- How people make decisions
- The principles of Experience Psychology and human behaviour
- Four experience psychology theories and how to design these into your Customer Experience.
Setting the Strategy & Designing a CEM Program
- How to set a Customer Experience strategy
- What is a Customer Experience statement and how to build one
- What a good Customer Experience program should cover, the problems and pitfalls you will face and the secrets of a successful implementation
Becoming Customer Centric
- How Customer Centricity affects your Customer Experience
- How Customer centric is your organization? Introducing the Naïve to Natural model
- The nine areas that drive customer centricity
Consolidation: Discussion & Debating the Learning Points
- Time spending discussing and debating the learning & takeaways from the Certification Program.
Why learn with Beyond Philosophy?It’s simple, Beyond Philosophy have helped shape the whole Customer Experience industry. We are literally one of the first companies in the world to focus solely on Customer Experience. From our first book in 2002, Building Great Customer Experiences and our subsequent three further books our concepts and CEM training methodology have worked for many organizations to prove this.
What you will learn:
- Learn the concepts that underpin the Customer Experience and know how to improve them.
- Understand the emotional and subconscious experience and how to build into the design of a customer experience.
- Obtain official recognition for your expertise that you can use in your career and help in further progression.
- Learn how to design a Customer Experience strategy and top level road map.
- Understand ‘Experience psychology’ and how to apply it to a Customer Experience.
- Understand the problems and pitfalls of a customer experience implementation and how to avoid them.
- Understand a method to assess how customer centric you are and what you need to change.
- Learn how to engage employees and build organizational buy-in for your CEM strategy.
- Understand Beyond Philosophy’s leading model and templates to aid in the implementation process.
- Understand how to position your customer strategy for success.
Who Should Attend the Foundation Customer Experience Management (CEM) Certification Program?The CEM certification is designed for professionals responsible for the design and implementation of customer experience strategies in their organization, including;
- Any Customer Experience professional
- Customer experience executives
- Customer service professionals
- CRM professional Brand & Insight professionals
- Marketing & sales professionals
- Customer loyalty professionals
- Customer intelligence professionals Bring your colleagues with you to the event.
|Derek Blackburn joined Beyond Philosophy™ as a Principal Consultant in 2006 and became Senior Trainer in 2009.Derek has worked with a range of clients both in the UK and overseas including Barclaycard, Lloyds TSB, the British Heart Foundation, Pfizer and Stena Line.|
|Zhecho Dobrev is a consultant and project manager for Beyond Philosophy. He has worked with a wide array of large corporate companies. Zhecho’s expertise includes customer behaviour analytics, customer loyalty, complaints management and journey mapping. He holds an MBA and Master’s degree in International Relations. Zhecho Dobrev on Twitter @Zhecho_BeyondP|
|Colin Shaw is founder & CEO of Beyond Philosophy, one of the world’s first organizations devoted to customer experience. Colin is an international author of four best-selling books & recognized Business Influencer by LinkedIn. Beyond Philosophy provide consulting, specialised research & training from our Global Headquarters in Tampa, Florida, USA. Follow Colin Shaw on Twitter: @ColinShaw_CX|
|Wk#||Foundation CEM Certification Agenda||Duration||Date|
|1||What is Customer Experience & Customer Experience Management (CEM)?||1.5 Hrs||Monday, September 22nd 2014|
|2||Seven Key Strategic Questions to Build a Great Customer Experience||1.5 Hrs||Monday, September 29th 2014|
|3||A Foundation: The Emotional & Subconscious Experience||1.5 Hrs||Monday, October 6th 2014|
|4||A Foundation: Experience Psychology||1.5 Hrs||Monday, October 13th 2014|
|5||Setting the Strategy & Designing a CEM Program||1.5 Hrs||Monday, October 20th 2014|
|6||Becoming Customer Centric||1.5 Hrs||Monday, October 27th 2014|
|7||Consolidation: Discuss & Debate Learning Points||1.5 Hrs||Monday, November 3rd 2014|
Terms and Conditions
Beyond Philosophy's online CX training programs are designed for 'client side' professionals and is not designed for consultants or any role similar to this. Beyond Philosophy will make checks and reserves the right to decline the registration of individuals for whom the program is not designed. An admin charge of $ 150 will be taken for anyone whom we decline for this reason. Please check directly with us if you are in any doubt by sending an email to email@example.com
Full payment must be made prior to the program and registration will be confirmed upon receipt of payment.
If in the unlikely event a program is under-subscribed, the webinar may be cancelled. A full refund will be arranged within 30 days of the cancellation. Beyond Philosophy will not be liable for any other registrant expenses resulted from the program cancellation.
All materials obtained during the program are strictly for attendees' educational purposes and internal use only. Beyond Philosophy owns the copyrights of the program materials and no reproduction are allowed without the prior written consent of Beyond Philosophy.